Replica Guns Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2017, 01:38:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
57 Posts in 55 Topics by 43392 Members
Latest Member: kmarg
* Home | Help | Search | Visit Replica Guns Store | Login | Register
+  Replica Guns Forum
|-+  Forum Rules
| |-+  Forum Rules
| | |-+  Please Read
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Please Read  (Read 12473 times)
kennmar
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2009, 12:34:26 PM »

Rules of the forum:

1. No Spam, if you do you will be banned!

2. There will be no Cursing and You know what I mean. Acceptable items are limited to Hell and damn.

3. There will be no sexual content.

4. There will be no name calling or childish behavior of any kind. You may argue all you like, but there will be no personal attacks of any kind.
This also includes being a snobby jerk. This is to be a friendly community where beginners will find help and knowledgeable members will help them.

5.Never ask a Replica Guns Direct staff member about an order on this forum. If you need to ask a question about an order, please contact us here:
Contact us or check your account at My Account.

6.Please, no double and especially no triple posts! You can modify a post at any time so there is no need to post twice in a row.

7. You may post about any subject you like in the general discussion forum, but all other forums are to be dedicated to their respective categories. Anyone advertising for another site or spamming will be banned!

8. Please have fun while you are here. I have put this board here so members can have fun and learn more about what interests them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: